Hi, are you looking for the best carpet cleaner? Are you:
- A busy person? No time to do house chores?
- Curious to know more about carpet cleaning and want to get some helpful tips?
If you say yes to the questions above, then I’d like to welcome you to my Best Carpet Cleaner blog.
I’m Lindsay Eckhart and proud mom to 3 hyperactive boys. I’ve started using carpet cleaner since my high school days because I used to babysit and do housekeeping chores for my neighbors to earn pocket money (what fond memories going to different homes!) and I’ve used a number of carpet cleaner models. After that experience, I’m much more aware of carpet cleaners and vacuums in general.
I’m here to share more about carpet cleaners and what I think of them!
Also in this blog are useful tips that will help you tackle carpet stains and how to choose the best carpet cleaner. Stay with me as I tell you more!
How to Choose the Best Carpet Cleaner
Carpet cleaners basically come in two types: upright carpet cleaner and carpet spot cleaner.
- Upright carpet cleaners stand upright (rolls eyes) and are bigger in size. They are meant for large scale, whole-carpet cleaning or even whole house cleaning. There are many variations of the upright carpet cleaner such as the carpet steam cleaner, cordless carpet cleaner, carpet vacuum cleaner, and stick vacuums, to name a few.
- Carpet spot cleaners are compact and very portable. You can bring them around the house or even the car to clean up spills and spots, but the limitation of a carpet spot cleaner is that it cannot clean a whole carpet without running low on battery.
One good carpet steam cleaner is the least you should have, but I usually suggest getting a carpet spot cleaner on top of that to handle the occasional stain. They are not expensive and you’ll feel happier with a quick cleanup rather than having to lug out the huge carpet cleaner. Alright, here are the things to ask when looking for the best carpet cleaner:
- Performance – Does it have strong suction power? Is it able to clean up mess in a single pass?
- Durability – How often does it need maintenance? Do you need to make frequent visits to the service center?
- User-friendliness – Simple, functional buttons makes more sense.
- Lightweight – Is it easy for you to use it around the house?
- Price – Generally, models below $200 can be considered reasonable.
You can read up more in my guide: How to Choose Best Carpet Cleaner.
I have a packed schedule these days and I really need to do my chores more efficiently. Quick and good carpet cleaning is a top priority for me. I’ve spent time buying and using different models, and I find them to perform differently. Some met my expectations, some didn’t. In my blog, I’ll list those that met and exceeded my expectations. Here’s a list of the best carpet cleaning machines and I highly recommend that you consider them.
Best Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- No. 1 Best Selling Carpet Cleaning Machine - The all-time popular carpet cleaner with over 4000 reviews on Amazon or Top 3 Best Selling Carpet Cleaners on Amazon.
- Best Carpet Steam Cleaner – Powerful steam carpet cleaner that does the work in less time.
- Best Car Carpet Cleaner – Bring it to your car, instead of the other way round.
- Best Cordless Carpet Cleaner – A stick vacuum that cleans around the house with a long lasting battery.
- Best Carpet Vacuum Cleaner – Sucks up all the dirt and dust, and I love the HEPA filter that leaves air fresh!
- Best Carpet Cleaner for Pet Stains – Smart machine that quickly cleans up spills and pet stains in the house.
You can also check out my complete reviews of these top rated carpet cleaners in my blog.
Best Carpet Cleaner Guide and Tips
3 Things to Watch Out For to Prevent Bad Steam Clean:
- Don’t Use Cheap Chemical Industrial Solution
- Cheap chemical industrial solution used in steam cleaning is bad for lungs and skin. Don’t compromise on quality and always opt for good detergent solution.
- Dry Carpet Thoroughly to Prevent Mold
- If not dried properly, mold can form on carpet and this can be a much bigger problem than dirty carpet.
- Call the Expert When You Know Something is Wrong
- If ever in doubt or you suspect something is wrong with your carpet quality, don’t hesitate to call the professionals.
Other Carpet Cleaner Guides and Tips:
- 4 Tips for Carpet Deep Clean
- Categories of Carpet Stains and How to Clean Them
- How to Choose the Best Carpet Cleaner
- Best Carpet Cleaning Solution
I’m glad to share that I’ve bought many of my household appliances including my carpet cleaners from Amazon. They offer excellent service and superior quality, not to mention the hassle-free transaction and amazing discounts.
Carpet Cleaner Blog
I really hope you enjoyed reading my articles as much I enjoyed sharing them with you! Check out my blog here with more articles on carpet cleaners. Do share these tips and reviews with others. All the best in your search for the best carpet cleaner!